Saturday, June 25, 2011

The First Time, All Over Again

I am such a prodigious blogger. I write at least two or three times a year like clockwork. Funny how things change without changing. Last time I wrote, I was out of a job. This time, I am out of a different job! I am amazingly able to keep things unstable in our family. I hate it and I really hate myself. The more times this happens, the more clearly I see that I am a "no-hoper," who will spend the rest of life trying to stave off the wolves and battling the demons. Eventually I will lose and perhaps the pain of living will end. Or perhaps I am so far off base that my suffering will only intensify. I don't know.

To make it even brighter, both of my daughters informed me today that I am a jerk because I kid around with their significant others too much. They would prefer I just stay the heck out and leave them alone. So, I guess I will comply. Which means even more withdrawal and loneliness. Gotta love being the guy at the party that everyone wishes would have just stayed home. It is awesome to not realize it until you have alienated everyone and you have to skulk away with your tail between your legs and hide in your room for a while...maybe forever. Seriously considering applying for disability and then I can just stay home and out of everyone's way. I suck. Just glad that what I have always believed is being consistently confirmed now. Lovely.



No comments: